• Interaction with national and international colleagues STTI members.
The mission of the Honor Society Sigma Theta Tau International is to support the learning, knowledge and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
The vision of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International is to create a global community of nurse leaders in using knowledge, scholarship, service and learning to improve the health of people worldwide.
Read more about STTI
Benefits offered by Sigma Theta Tau International
• Conferences, meetings and activities of the Chapter and STTI.
• Participate in research programs.
• To be eligible to receive chapter awards internationally in: research, education, clinical practice, leadership, mentoring and outstanding academic performance of students.
• Access to national and international information such as databases, nursing journals.
• Attendance and participation in local assemblies, regional, national and international.
• Participation as officers or committee members of the chapter by election or appointment.
• Volunteering on committees, task forces and special projects.